Suggestions for next tape...

robyn6002

Cathlete
I'm looking to buy a couple more tapes. I formally did the Firm and have moved more and more to doing Cathe first cardiokicks and then ctx. (I was doing Firm for weights TT, TT2, SS but now am looking to go to all Cathe.

I'm getting power hour (that's a definite). Was also thinking of Slow and Heavy (I'm leaning towards that over PS) but then I need something cardio... Any ideas.

I work out with my 15 year old and she is looking for more cardio. Our favorite CTX are 10-10-10, kickbox and power circuit.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

For Weights: Good decision on Power Hour. It's a must-have. Body Max would be a great addition to your collection; it has it all--a great 30-min. cardio session and then a major full-body weight workout that hits everything. The entire tape is 90 minutes. Maximum Intensity Strength is also excellent, thorough and doesn't get boring, at least not for me.

For Cardo: I really like Power Max, if you're interested in an all-step tape. Rhythmic Step is also great fun, though it took me a while to learn it. For a seriously intense cardio session, you might consider either Maximum Intensity Cardio or Interval Max. Both are killer!!

Good luck.:)

Thanks...

Oh yes I forgot about body max... (I'm thinking of splurging on 4-5 tapes)...

seems like definitely ...power hour, body max,
and choose 2 or 3 from these
(S&H or PS)
Circuit max or interval max or maximumintensity cardio.

Decisions decisions :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.