Suggestion

yddawes

Cathe,

I appreciate and like the variety of your weightlifting rountines on Fit TV. They are great for a workout in the gym or at home. Your routines save people from having to pay a gym fee or a personal trainer. I've tried a personal trainer and gym classes and have been unsuccesful. Yet your programs are finally bring a positive change to my body. I just need to get rid of this pot belly. However, you did a show titled IMAX 2 and another show that involved lots of kicking. Can you please add more cardio routines such as this or just more cardio oriented programs on Fit TV? Thanks for all that you do and keep up the great work.

other shows on FitTV

I'm not Cathe. But, keep your eyes open for Step Blast, Rhythmic Step.

Also, you might want to buy something over in the shopping section of her website.:D

Cathe,

I appreciate and like the variety of your weightlifting rountines on Fit TV. They are great for a workout in the gym or at home. Your routines save people from having to pay a gym fee or a personal trainer. I've tried a personal trainer and gym classes and have been unsuccesful. Yet your programs are finally bring a positive change to my body. I just need to get rid of this pot belly. However, you did a show titled IMAX 2 and another show that involved lots of kicking. Can you please add more cardio routines such as this or just more cardio oriented programs on Fit TV? Thanks for all that you do and keep up the great work.

Welcome to my website Yddawes. Thank you for your kind words. It was nice to hear from you. As Rapid Breath mentions, we do have some other cardio workouts on FIT TV. But to answer your question directly, Cardio Blast is run by FIT TV. It is their show that they created for my workouts. So they are the ones who decide what and when they will air my shows on FIT TV. So if you would like to see some changes made to the show, I would suggest contacting them directly. Glad you are enjoying the shows and keep working hard! Cathe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.