Suggestion

emvolkin

Cathlete
Cathe,
I am so looking forward to the new workout DVD's. I am also looking forward to the new website. I just have one suggestion that you might want to consider for the new website. I thought it would be a good idea to have a section on the website where you can print an explanation of all the workouts with equipment needed, time frame, pre-mixes and menus etc. as well as rankings of the workout. (Like a 10 being the hardest and 1 the easiest). I have already made a Cathe notebook myself with all of that in it, but I just thought it would be easier to have a separate tab to click on to make the "Cathe Notebook" with printable versions of all of those. I use the scale that is off the forum that ranks the hardest to easiest workouts by category. I also use document protectors on all of my sheets. I also thought that you could have cut out tabs to tape on the sides or to use with notebook dividers (for each DVD). The only thing that I am missing on my notebook is a cover and spine. I use the Avery note book with the clear cover and spine and have been trying to decide what picture off the website to use. I also thought that you could put in a workout log for people to track there progression and also recommended rotations. Of course a lot of people have their own version of their workout log.
Just a suggestion that I thought you might want to use. I know for me, the scale helps me decide which exercises to do first-I have all of your DVD's to date and have done all of the workouts, but now I am starting over beginning with the easiest and going to the hardest. My "notebook" helps remind me the time frame that I have, what equipment is needed, and what to expect. I thought this idea of having a seperate tab with links to printable versions of the explanation of the workouts would help others as well.
Eva
(Avid Cathe exerciser)

Great idea! It would also be helpful if it would say what pound weights were being used in the workout.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.