STS sneakers

aloxx

Cathlete
Hi Cathe:
I've been watching the you tube clips over and over again and am anxiously awaiting STS. Anyway, in clips from disc 17, meso 2, week 2 - leg workout, you are wearing a pair of fabulous blue sneakers. Can you give me the specifics on those sneakers? I'd LOVE to get a pair!

Thanks!
Alicia

I thought the same thing!!! They are ADORABLE!! Kind of remind me of the shoes we'd wear back in the day... but Cathe looks cute in anything. I think you could put her in a paper bag and that bag would look terrific!

Hi Alicia!

They are Nike shoes but this particular style is only offered as a youth size. I have such small feet and Nike women's shoes mostly start in a size 6 (however, lately they have offered a 5.5 online but not in the stores around here). So funny as it is, I can actually wear some of the Nike youth sizes. I have to be selective though because some youth sizes don't offer the same high tech protection for active use so I am careful to only choose the ones that do.

Hi Cathe:
I've been watching the you tube clips over and over again and am anxiously awaiting STS. Anyway, in clips from disc 17, meso 2, week 2 - leg workout, you are wearing a pair of fabulous blue sneakers. Can you give me the specifics on those sneakers? I'd LOVE to get a pair!

Thanks!
Alicia

Thank you so much for the response Cathe! Too bad for me, I have much bigger feet than you so I'll have to find a different pair of cute sneakers to wear while I'm working out with you. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.