STS Legs Question

ImFiddY

Cathlete
Posted this question on STS forum but got no advice. Will try here.

I had knee surgery this year and the knee is still not stable. I viewed the Meso 1 preview and I thought that I should be able to do this but maybe not 100%. So I was wondering if it's a good plan to do each video not just one time but keep repeating until I am able to do the full workout 100% and then continue to the next week.

Does that sound silly or OK??

STS Legs

Posted this question on STS forum but got no advice. Will try here.

I had knee surgery this year and the knee is still not stable. I viewed the Meso 1 preview and I thought that I should be able to do this but maybe not 100%. So I was wondering if it's a good plan to do each video not just one time but keep repeating until I am able to do the full workout 100% and then continue to the next week.

Does that sound silly or OK??

Hi Parkercp! Good luck with your healing.

I definitely think you should watch it once first and see all the exercises ahead of time. Then you will know what you should modify in advance. For your first workout, I recommend staying light or using no weight at all and go shallow on your lunges and squats too. This should still be plenty challenging for a recovering knee.

As always listen to your body. Once you complete the workout for your first time, your knee will give you a further indication as to whether to try another one or master the current one. Either way, you will get fine results. Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.