STS advice

sweir

Cathlete
Hi Cathe~
I am in the midst of the second round of STS... fabulous results! I have been very faithful to the program up until recently. Here's my question... the last disc I did was Meso 3 disc 27 on July 26th. Family obligations and of course, the awesome road trip, got me off track... Should I pick up where I left off or start meso 3 over? I have been running, walking and kick boxing, but have not picked up a weight the last 2 weeks.
THANKS!!!!!
Sue

Hi Sue (miss you :)),

I think you can pick up where you left off. You are on round two of STS and your body has had a good rest with great muscle memory! Enjoy, and know that you can always shave or add a rep if you are feeling you need too.

Hi Cathe~
I am in the midst of the second round of STS... fabulous results! I have been very faithful to the program up until recently. Here's my question... the last disc I did was Meso 3 disc 27 on July 26th. Family obligations and of course, the awesome road trip, got me off track... Should I pick up where I left off or start meso 3 over? I have been running, walking and kick boxing, but have not picked up a weight the last 2 weeks.
THANKS!!!!!
Sue

Hi Cathe!
Took your advice and "Holy Strongness, Batman!" I think I'll have an Egglands Best, poached and rejuvenate the fibers!!! HUGS!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.