Strength/Endurance&Maintenance Workouts

lanklam

Hi Cathe,

I'm sure you have explained this a million times... exactly what is the difference between Strength Workouts and Endurance Workouts. I have been working with weights for 4 years, starting with the Firm and advancing to Cathe Videos. I understand that I'm building muscle with pure strengh workouts, and endurance workouts....acomplish? Am I still building toned muscles? I feel my muscles working harder when I do an Endurance Workout. (Leaner legs vs Slow and Heavy) My goal is to have a lean "cut" (as much as possible) body. If that is possible at 40, and using videos only. I, thank god, do not have a weight problem and so far have been able to keep the weight off. (My eating is not very "clean"... my next goal) I understand that because I have been working out it has keep my weight down. But, I really want to get rid of that "fat" look we all have on our legs. The tapes I have are: Leaner legs, PS, MIS, PH, Slow & Heavy, and soon your new tapes. (I have a lot of Firms too.) Your recommendations would be so appreciated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.