Streaming: Subscription Service to Your Workouts/Club Workouts

lschwoob

I searched your forums regarding offering your workout library via a streamed subscription that could be paid for either monthly or annually and could not find any discussions. If I created a thread that has already presented this question, I apologize.

I was wondering if you have considered selling subscriptions to your videos via a streamed subscription? This seems to be the future and with solid state laptops and smartphones becoming more common with limits on hard drive storage limits, I would think streaming would be optimal. I personally have to add/remove workouts from my iPod as I never have enough storage for everything. Also, some workouts I may only do on occasion and do not see a need to own it.

Also, many fitness clubs are offering their classes on-demand and live via streaming and was wondering if you would ever be willing to offer some of your live classes in this format. I know I would pay for a live class! I believe this is the future!

streaming possibilities

Almost a year since this post, and I agree. DVDs and even downloads are behind the times. I'd really like to be able to pay a subscription fee for streaming. Cathe would get my money every month. I haven't purchased a DVD in years. I prefer not to have to store them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.