Streaming Online Workouts

earollin

Hi Cathe! I'm really excited about the new way to access all of your workouts online! So excited to sign up! Anyways, will all of your workouts be available or just some? I'm mainly curious to see if STS will be included. I'm ready to start lifting hard and heavy!

Thanks!

Emily

I'm pretty sure I read that all videos are available via streaming. Even new releases. Whenever that may be. :)

ETA: I just looked and the STS series is available.

Last edited:
Which workouts does OnDemand include?

Hi Cathe! I'm really excited about the new way to access all of your workouts online! So excited to sign up! Anyways, will all of your workouts be available or just some? I'm mainly curious to see if STS will be included. I'm ready to start lifting hard and heavy!

Thanks!

Emily

Yes, all of our workouts are included in our On Demand site, including all STS workouts

I read somewhere earlier that there would be instructions on how to view using Google Chromecast. When will those instructions be available?

Chromecast tutorial

Not sure exactly when we will get to it, but we will let you know when we do. In the meantime there are plenty of Chromecast tutorials online on YouTube that can help.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.