Step-Ups.....

monse

Cathlete
Hello Cathe,

I wanted to ask you would there be a lot of step-ups, sit and stands and one-legged squat in the Slow and Heavy leg/shoulder video?

P.S. I'm looking forward to your new videos, especially being able to go really heavy with the weights. Congratulations to you and your crew for putting a hectic two-day schedule, you are the best, mean it from all my heart.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-01 AT 03:22PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Monse! Nice to hear from you. Here is a portion of the write up that describes the exercises on the Leg Slow Heavy Tape.

........You will begin the Leg and Shoulder work out with a warm up, and then pre-exhaust your legs with front lunges, immediately followed by SLOW barbell squats. Then you will pre-exhaust with reverse lunges and go right into SLOW barbell static lunges. You will then shift your focus to your inner and outer thigh area with a pre-exhaust set of side lunges and go right into SLOW dumbbell plie squats to continue exhausting the inner outer thigh area. You'll conclude the leg workout with dumbbell calf raises.........

Let me also point out that the slow lift technique that I will be doing in this workout is six slow counts on the positive phase of the movement and two slow counts on the negative phase of the movement. Exercises such as sit n stands and step ups do not perform well in this format and therefore are not included in the workout.

Enjoy the new workouts when they arrive :)!

Oh thank you so much for replying to my message, I'm more excited then ever, actually I think I'll burst (lol).

Cathe, have a wonderful day!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.