Step Blast - Bless you, Cathe!!

SRP

Cathlete
Cathe -
I just want to tell you how much I absolutely love Step Blast. I grin through the entire workout. I love the intricate routine - especially when all the segments are combined into one big, long one. Whoopee, that's fun! The music is great, especially "Paint it Black" at the end, which really gets me going right when I need it.

Earlier this week, I had a very stressful day at work - no breaks from the computer, tight deadlines everywhere - ugh. I was brain dead by the end of the day and felt totally wiped out. I popped in Step Blast and woke myself right up! I got done and yelled, "Man, do I feel good!" Then I started grinning at the dog, telling her what a great workout it was. What an excellent stress reliever.

I have a whole shelf full of step routines by various instructors, and Step Blast is by far the most fun - and, except for IMAX 2 & 3 (which are just a hair behind Step Blast in the fun factor)- is the most challenging, to boot!

So again, thank you - and keep them coming!

I think Step Blast is one of Cathe's best pure step workouts. It's so much fun and the Challenge at the end is the icing on the cake!

Oh yes!!!
This is my very favorite Cathe workout! It makes me smile everytime! Love the music!
Love the steps!
Love Cathe's personality in this one especially!
Love the format of the workout!

I concur.

I try not to do it too often so I don't get tired of it.

Woke up this morning ready to work out but had nothing planned. I reached for Step Blast, had a blast and wrung out my clothes when I was done.

I've felt fantastic all day long!!

I concur...Step Blast is pure genius in my opinion. You have so much fun with the step combinations and the music that it doesn't feel like the hard work that it is. Love it!!!:)

Ladies, is Rhythmic Step anything like it? I love complicated Step routines and I was wondering? Thanks!:)

I think the choreography in RS is a bit more complicated than SB and the intensity is lower. There is a Challenge in RS, too, but it's not "intervalish" like SB. It's a wonderful workout as well and a favorite among many here.

I have to join in and say that Step Blast is my all time favorite pure step workout. The interval challenge at the end is just fabulous! I'd love to see another workout some day that is modelled after this one.

Shelbygirl

Step Blast is my absolute favorite too! I mean super favorite. Except yesterday I misstepped off the step and sprained my ankle. I was just having too much fun and didn't pay attention to what I was doing. I hope I'm healed by the time the trip gets here. I really want to workout with Cathe.

Yep, Step Blast is one of my favorites as well. As a matter of fact I did the SJP/Step Blast 90 min combo today. Talk about a sweatfest! I also enjoy rhythmic step also. Cardio Junkie here can you tell.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.