Sports Bra Help...

Tamster

Cathlete
I am in need of finding a comfortable, yet supportive sports bra. I prefer racerbacks, as that is the style of bra I wear on a day to day basis.

I bought some champion sports bras, and they are supportive, but frankly I feel like I'm wearing a girdle! Good golly, my girls need support, not solitary confinement!

Is there any such thing as a COMFORTABLE, yet SUPPORTIVE sports bra?

Tammy

I got these Hanes sport in K-mart and Target, believe it or not they are very supportive, I tried the expensive ones, like champion, and when I was in the fitting room I tried the test of jumping and see how supportive they were, well, I was about to give up when my eye were caught up at the Hanes and they were on Sale!!! 2 for 8 dollars, after using them for running I wear them all the time so I went back and got me 4 more pairs!!
good luck:7

I just got a new sports bra at JCPennys that is a racer back, it's more like a standard racerback bra you'd wear anywhere, but has really good support and coolmax, so it really keeps you dry as well. I really like it, and I generally don't like racerback sports bras. It also makes it look like you got a little more on top as well. It's by delicates.

Kit

You can check out Title 9 online for maybe some suggestions. They have some good sports bra descriptions. Runners World also has an article this month on sports bras...lets see...shoot they don't show the backs! They list: REI cross training bra, Patagonia mesh pull-on mesh sport top, CW-S sport support bra, brooks pro-fit bra, hind skinny bra top, nike sweat beauty reversible sport top, moving comfort's maia bra, champion double dry cotton racer back bra top, mountain hardware stamina double bra. Reading the descriptions, maybe the maia bra and the patagonia and cw-x. The racer back one says it's superior motion control, which sounds like not what you want.
I have a Champion Shape 2000 T-back, which I LOVE. I hope the link works, but it's http://www.roadrunnersports.com/ and you can ask just for Champion bras. Love it love it wish I had more so I could wear it every day, and not just for workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.