A special thank you

daisyheather

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I just wanted to let you know how much training with you on a regular basis has meant to me. I have recently had two little boys (age 2 and 7 months-close to yours') and really did not keep working out like I should have when I was pregnant. The last four months I have been really focusing on my fitness combined with Weight Watchers. Well I have lost all of my second baby weight and am working hard on the first baby weight. (almost there!) Even though I weigh a little more than when I got married five years ago, my husband commented the other day about how much stronger I feel and how proud he is of me. Well I am proud of myself too. I am proud that I am focusing so much on getting stronger and strengthing my heart through cardio rather than just the scale. You have motivated me and encouraged me during this time. And I know you will continue to as I keep pressing on. Thank you for making videos that are athletic and fun! My dream is to someday meet you and workout along side with you in your class. Thank you for being a daily encourager and motivator for me on this journey. Your friend, Heather (little boys Ben and Sam thank you for helping their Mommy get strong!)

Hi Heather! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy mommy day to share these kind words with me. How exciting! I am proud of you too and wish you continued success along the way. Looking forward to meeting you someday. Say hello to wonderful husband and give Ben and Sam a big hug from me. Take Care:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.