Some really nice UNEXPECTED results

robyn6002

Cathlete
Hello Cathe!

I just have to thank you for your EXCELLENT tapes. I've been doing them about 2 years now (started with Cardiokicks, then CTX, Imax, S&H, PH, circuit max).

I've been "between jobs" since January and your tapes have been SO WONDERFUL. Not working has provided me with the gift of time and one of the places I've used it is in working out. I'm in my 40s and I swear I'm about as toned as I've ever been.

The REALLY nice benefits are not even fitness related. They are SUCH stress busters. It's amazing if I get stressed I put in a tape and I feel so much better. I get such a sense of accomplishment with how my cardio and strength has improved (Imax is now my all time favorite). It's been great for my kids (17,14) to have a Mom who follows a fitness routine. I've shown myself I can stick to something and succeed even when the going gets rough!

I've been doing a 3 week S&H rotation (each tape once a week, 2 IMAX, and a cardio),
Followed by 2 week CTX,
followed by PH rotation (3 PH, 2 IMAX, and a cardio or LL),
then 2 week CTX. THis seems to work pretty well (though I have added in a week off).

When I'm back and working one of the first things I'll get is your intensity series :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.