SNM WM request

lala1

Cathlete
I am lovin´the WM! And I think it would be SUPER if, in addition to Cathe´s full workouts, you could add in the premixes :eek:. For example, today I had scheduled B/G but with time constraints was only able to do the 49 minute premix. Wouldn´t it be great to be able, with the click of the mouse, to add just that premix into my calender and have calories, Met, etc. all figured out? I have no clue what that would involve, but my thoughts are that some computer wizard would find that pretty easy ;) So what do you think?

I'm using the premixes quite a bit lately and have to agree with you. But it would probably be a lot of work. I get a headache just thinking of the number of existing premixes. :D

Until SNM sees your quetion, this is what I do. I usually just type in the comment box that I did a premix of the work out. That way when I go back and look at it for some reason, I know what I did that day.

I thought I saw somewhere that eventually they are going to add the premixes. It would definitely makes things easier. Right now I go to the workout I did and change the number of minutes for weight work. If I only do the cardio, I'll go to cardio workout and pick group fitness and use that instead. It's only giving me an estimate, but I figure doing it that way I get a closer estimate that changing the minutes on a circuit workout.

I am lovin´the WM! And I think it would be SUPER if, in addition to Cathe´s full workouts, you could add in the premixes :eek:. For example, today I had scheduled B/G but with time constraints was only able to do the 49 minute premix. Wouldn´t it be great to be able, with the click of the mouse, to add just that premix into my calender and have calories, Met, etc. all figured out? I have no clue what that would involve, but my thoughts are that some computer wizard would find that pretty easy ;) So what do you think?

This is something we altready plan on doing. Currently we're working our way through some final fixes in the Rotation software and some login issues. Next we will move on to finishing the "Weight" and "Body Log" tabs and then finish the 1RM calculator. Premixes will be added sometime after we finish these tasks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.