SNM - three ways to listen . Thank you very much

stayfit

Cathlete
SNM, Cathe and crew- Thank you very much for offering three ways to listen the new workouts again. I always use the louder music option when I do the Body Blast workouts. You are the best.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

I totally agree. I love the music louder feature on the Body Blast series and am really happy it's going to be on this series. You rock!!

Cathe, SNM, and Crew.
Thank you for all for offering the different ways to do a single workout. It's something that should be standard on all of your videos.
Thank you for the blogs, the updates, and the estimated ship date too. I was going to ask but happy you beat me to you it.

GOD bless and Stay Healthy.

JT

I love this feature! Thank you for giving it to us again! All of your effort is very much appreciated!

Linda

I'm late but am sooooo happy it's back. The music in a workout always get's me pumping!!! Thanks so much!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar02/flower02/lb/0/31/26/.png[/img][/url]

Many Thanks from me too!! I'm so glad you decided to bring this feature back. I can really get into the workout after I know it and jam out to the music.
Thank you, thank you , thank you!!!
~Angel

THANKS for the 3 ways to listen options!

I think one of the reason the Body Blast series had some problems was that the series had numerous premixes, workout blender and listen options all packed in. At least for the new DVDS, there will be no workout blender (which I never use anyway) so I think whatever technical problems some people had in the Body Blast series won't happen with the new DVDs. Fingers crossed!

Just wanted to add my thanks for the louder music option and the fab premixes. I can't wait to get this series!!

THANK YOU so much Cathe and SNM:) :D :7 for bringing back the "music louder" option. This is the icing on the cake for what are shaping up to be your best workouts yet.

I always use this feature and cant wait to do so again especially as I work out so early in the day and "music louder" rather than "music + vocals louder" is less noisy for my household.

THANK YOU!:7

I agree - after the first time through, I always use the "music louder" option. Thanks for including it again!!

Since I'm so motivated by music, I was VERY happy to see this feature added back - THANKS!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Wow, you guys have thought of everything! I don't see how you can possibly do anything more to accommodate everyone's preferences. I just have to say it..I feel like I'm stealing these DVD's from you. I cannot believe all of the options available on one little DVD! Just...WOW!!:eek: :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.