SNM -- Request for Kickbox Hits DVD????

LovingLife

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and SNM friends -- I don't know if anyone else has thought of this or has requested it, but I'd love to have a DVD all chaptered up with all the kickbox segments and workouts all together (the same idea as Ab Hits, but with Kickboxing from Cardio Kicks, CTX Kickbox, Circuit Max, 10-10-10 and Power Circuit. Is it a possibility??? I'd sure love it! Anyone else agree? -- Renee

I would buy a kickbox DVD of Cathe's in a heartbeat - it sounds like a good idea!

My biggest idea is that Cathe should release new tapes and DVD's four times a year. One for each season - let's say spring, summer, fall and winter - There could be 3 DVD's and 6 videos like she did in November.

Does anyone else think that would be a good idea? I would buy any tape she does.

Cheryl

RE: Feedback Please!

Since some of us don't have programmable DVD players, this might be nice. However, I am just worried about the demand. I for one, did not purchase the Ab Hits DVD because I already owned all of those segments on other DVDs. But this is a cool idea! If all of these chapters fit onto one disc, I have a suggestion. How about this:
-The kickbox sections from Cardio Kicks, Circuit Max, CTX Kickbox, CTX Power Circuit, CTX 10-10-10, and Boot Camp.
-The hi/lo from MIC, CTX Power Circuit, CTX 10-10-10, Boot Camp, and Circuit Max.
-Then there could be a third section that contained:
All Boot Camp cardio minutes, the intervals from CTX Step Intervals, the interval blast from MIC, and then a few intervals (maybe 3 or 4 each) from Imax I and Imax II.
-Then there could be a mix and match section so you could create your own 10-10-10 or 15-15-15 or your own kickbox or hi/lo workout. Woo Hoo! I can see Aquajock drooling already...

Great idea Renee! My vote would be for a DVD with CardioKicks #2, PLUS all the combos of the old tapes that contain kickbox moves! POOR Cathe, NO rest for the weary. (but... it is HER fault for making such great tapes, right?;-)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

>Great idea Renee! My vote would
>be for a DVD with
>CardioKicks #2, PLUS all the
>combos of the old tapes
>that contain kickbox moves!

I like this idea! I already have all the videos that contain her kickbox workouts, but putting together a kickbox compilation, along with a brand-new Cardio Kicks II (maybe on a disc with Bootcamp II? I haven't even gotten my new DVDs yet, but I'm already thinking this would be a good combo) would give us some great mix=and=match possibilities!

>My biggest idea is that Cathe
>should release new tapes and
>DVD's four times a year.
> One for each season
>- let's say spring, summer,
>fall and winter - There
>could be 3 DVD's and
>6 videos like she did
>in November.
>
>Does anyone else think that would
>be a good idea? >
>Cheryl
Though I'd love to see Cathe new Cathe workouts more often, I doubt that she'd have the time or inclination to do four tapings a year. But maybe two? If each set of workouts were to continue to be groups of 4-6 routines, that would still give us twice as many workouts as we have now.

I'd also worry about the quality of the workouts and customer service, which would be harder to handle with four tapings.

As it is, even though other instructors might come out with new videos more often, they only come out with one or two at a time, whereas Cathe always gives us a nice "batch" to work with.

Be still my heart!

Boot Camp 2? Just the thought of it makes me want to pull out my credit card. I'd preorder NOW! ;-) Cathe, I just *love* Boot Camp. I have to admit that the Pyramids were the ones I was looking forward to the most, but I'm so glad I got Boot Camp & Cardio & Weights to tide me over. They are fantastic!

I'd also love a separate kickbox - Cardio Kicks II - plus the DVD with all the others combined - Great Idea!}( }(

RE: Feedback Please!

Excellent suggestions from Jillybean and I second the request for mixed together snippets from Cathe's hi/lo.

But why are we restricting this possible pleasure to those who own DVD players only?

On DVD and VHS, both formats please.

Clare

I vote for Cardio Kicks II and of course Bootcamp #2 but if there will be another kickboxing, PLEASE Cathe use a HEAVY bag in the second portion of the workout, use a jump rope (a background exercise shows modification), some weights throw between reps for a 90 min. workout. The heavy bag makes the workout extra intense. I can picture you with boxing short and a shirt that says: "Mean Machine" :+ ha....BTW, I got my videos and I love them, they are by far your very best.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.