SNM loggin in problems

Francine

Cathlete
Firstly Happy New Year to all! Have a happy,healthy safe new year!
I was wondering if anyone was having similiar problems! When I go to reply to a post it keeps asking me to re-log in! Once I compose my reply message and click post it comes up to re log in with username and password again! This started last night so I gave up ! I tried again today and it did the same thing--did this happen to anyone else? I did eventually get a reply message in though it just took a few times to get it to register! Please let me know if this has been a problem or not for others --It did the same on my laptop and PC -Thanks! Your friend in fitness~~Francine

Yep, yep, yep. It stared happing to me yesterday too. To get around it, I have NOT been checking the "remember my password" button and then it works fine. I thought it was just me:)!

Aimee

Same here - I do the same as Aimee and don't check the "remember my password" box to get in.
Erica

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-01-03 AT 10:58AM (Est)[/font][p]This is also happening to me, plus I can't get the threads to expand no matter what I do. Very annoying.
[font color=green]BETSY[/font]

We're looking into this,but have not been able to duplicate the error. We have had a lot of reports about this and as soon as we can find the problem it will be fixed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.