SNM -- About Nancy

girlyfiedgirl

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe and SNM. I just wanted to give my compliments for your customer service rep. Nancy is extremely helpful -- she always has time to answer any questions I have and does so in a friendly and timely manner. I've never had a problem where she didn't do her very best to help. She's terrific! :) To Nancy: You rock! Keep up the good work!

Nikki

Huge Ditto! Cathe & SNM are extremely lucky to have her on-board! Thanks Nancy!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Another post singing the praises of Nancy. I have been Flaky McFlakerton adding to my preorder, and she has been unfailingly polite and friendly while helping me to spend my money. ;) Give this woman a raise!

Singing the Praises of Nancy!!!

Girls, I just have to join this chorus and add my praises here. :) Nancy is amazing. When I was introduced to Cathe’s workouts last year, I placed my first few orders through the 800 number. I had a problem with one order, and no one at the call center was able to help me. I learned that the people who answer calls at the call center are not employees of SNM. Nancy took the initiative to send me an e-mail letting me know that the problem had been solved. I have been in touch with her over the past year or so, and she is a jewel. She is always very warm, friendly, courteous, gracious, and professional. :) Cathe is blessed to have her on board! By the way, I order through the website now and have no problems! I did have a tiny glitch with my preorder, but she quickly took care of it. It is very comforting to know that Nancy is there to handle any problem that might arise. :)

Nancy, I love you and hope to meet you someday! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.