Slow and heavy works!

rmdick

Cathe, thanks for slow and heavy. I just completed my first 4 week rotation (took me the first week to learn the routine) and did PS legs and was able to increase my weights on the squats and lunges an average of 20 pounds!!! THANKS for a great set of workouts!!!

I, too, love this series. I am currently not doing it for a week--did Leaner (Meaner) legs yesterday as a change off--and WOW!! was doing the stuff with 50 lbs. (Cathe uses 35# in this tape)--woooooh:-wow --I am liking what Slow & Heavy is doing for me. :-cool

I too absolutely love what S&H has done for me! But do I have to give it a rest after 3 weeks of doing it? And how long does the rest have to be?

(When I say a "rest", I just mean a switch to either PS, CTX or MIS weight workouts not total resting!!! )

Anyway, the reason I ask is that I just did about 4 weeks of S&H and thought I had heard somewhere that you have to "give it a break" for a few weeks and then go back to it? So I'm doing CTX and MIS, which I do love, but I'm missing the S&H workouts real bad....

Just curious what the rest of you are doing and how you're incorporating them into your workouts.

Terri

I did Legs and Shoulders last week and loved it. I didn't get the the remaining workouts and this week I didn't have the time for it but next week I swear I am doing the whole thing! I did CTX this week, substituting running for two cardios. Awesome workouts!

Terri

I don't think "have to" is the operative word. I think what the concept is, is to use S&H as long as you can maintain concentration and strength gains--if you get tired of it--go to something else. Murph

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.