Shorter Videos

bernjones

I am really time crunched. I have some of your videos and I can do those on the weekend. Right now I have a job and we have a small gym, I get in early do 30-40 mins on cardio machines, there is no room in the gym for step.

SUGGESTION: a 35-40 min video someone can pop in before work,
3 min warmup, 1-2 body parts, 10 mins of abs.
Say like chest tris abs in 35 mins???
legs in one and then shoulders bi's in another.

I have two kids, work full time, commute to work and hour, home, laundry, cooking, and taking 10 credits to finish my degree. I can not possibly squeeze any more time for my workout.

CATHE help this crazy working women, mother, daughter, wife, friend, worker, student...........

PS. I cannot spend time at the gym searching through videos I want to pop it in and go. NO chaptering, pre mixes. I love your videos Cathe and I find others not intense enough

What do you think?

Time Crunch

I have the entire Cathe library and there are a few DVD's that provide a shorter (but still intense workout). They are:

Timesaver: 5 Different workouts each including a warm up, variety of cardio (different in each dvd - sometime step, HiLo, kbox, etc), and one or two bodyparts each. Each workout only lasts between 38 and 48 minutes

Basic Step & Body Fusion: There are several workouts on this DVD including a 30 minute step, 50 minute circuit training, 20 min upper body sculpt, 20 min lower body sculpt, and 10 minute Ab workout.

Cross Train Xpress: Each of the 6 workouts on this DVD is done in about an hour and includes cardio & a couple of body parts BUT you can skip the cardio and just do the strength for a MUCH shorter workout. Also, there is a complete leg workout, upper body split & All Abs workout on this DVD

All great choices for someone with very little time...hope this helps :)

Sara

The 4 day split is perfect for this. You have 4 different 30 min cardios to select from and then 4 different 30 min of weights to pick from. That is without even getting to the premixes which offer other combinations of the weights in the 30 min time frame.

You cant go wrong with that series....

HTH

ETA - the Timesavers are really great for both cardio and weights like the previous poster mentioned....

Don't forget the premixes!

All her dvd's have premixes.. most of which have splits that can be done in around 30 mins or so.

If you want to up the intensity you can up the weight a little so it will make up for less volume due to shorter timeframe (well, sorta-- you get the picture :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.