Shoes?

Cole7626

Cathlete
I have been looking and looking for a good pair of workout shoes. I mainly do step and weights and have had a difficult time finding a supportive shoe. I do not like shoes with a high ankle because I have a chip in my ankle. If you could recommend a good shoe that would be great!
Thanks so much,
Nicole:*

Not Cathe, of course, but I would suggest the Ryka website. I don't like shoes high on my ankle either, but found some great fitting shoes in their cross training section. I have never been able to find shoes is a store that fit as well and that give the support I need...The styles I am currently using are the Circuit XT Lo and the NGage XT.

Hope this helps! :)

Debra

I have the N-Gage and they fit high on my ankle. When I checked the Ryka website that was all they advertised for cross-trainers or studio shoes. Cathe uses Ryka Enlight 2 in her new series but you can't find them anywhere. Cathe and crew must have bought the last pairs before they discontinued this model.

Thanks Debra! I wa leaning toward Ryka's but I had the n-Gage high ankle and they hurt. I look at the website and check out my options.
Thanks again,

Thanks! I was leaning toward Ryka's but I had the N-Gage high ankle and they hurt. I'll look at the website and check out my options.
Thanks again,

I like Ryka...but I'm heavey and the cushioning dosen't last long for me....I've had pretty good luck with men's basketball shoes...currently using Nike hightops.

Where did you get the Enlights? I looked at their website and couldn't find them listed. Please point me in the right direction!!! I really want these shoes.

I have tried the Ryka's too and was very disappointed. They make my feet fall asleep. I tend to believe that you should "dance with the one brought you" and have stuck with Addidas. I have narrow feet and high arches, they just fit the best.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.