Shoes

mfortney

Cathe, I know that you and your video buddies all wear Ryka aerobic shoes. Are these your faves for someone who works out at least 6 hours per week? And do you have any hints as to good discount websites for buying aerobic and other athletic shoes? Also, how long should a good pair of shoes last?

Thanks, Mary

Hi Mary,
I usually work out in avia's, but one day while shopping at target they had some spaulding energaire's on clearance. So I thought I would give them a try. And you know what? I really like them !! Even better than my avia's. I hope this helps.
~NicoleP

P:S: I saw Denise Austin selling these one day on the Q for 32.00 or 33.00 dollars.

Dear Mary

I wear Ryka shoes and I am very happy with them. I have found them lately at TJ Maxx for about half the price I had paid for them previously at Lady Footlocker. My favorites are the Evolution ETS.

Good Luck!
Angie.

are a CRAP SHOOT

I HAVE NEW BALANCE 1120'S that I like for high impact. I just bought reebok's newest DMX--which seem okay. Ryka's are too small for me: I wear a size 11 in street shoes and Ryka does not offer a size 12 womens. I have a pair of Avia's which are not good for me. Also, a "lower grade" pair of New balance that I can only use for weight training--I like my high ankle old style Reebok Freestyles, too. In all, I have 5 pair of shoes I'm using right now for various reasons. I don't think that will ever change.

Shoes are worse than bathing suits :-rollen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.