September Rotation?

cab0899

Cathlete
Just wondering if you are planning on posting a rotation for September? I finished the August one and really enjoyed it! Kim:p

I was wondering this too. I feel so lost without your rotation. It keeps me motivated and on track. Today I went for a run with my DH. HMMM what will I do tomorrow?:eek:

September Rotation

The August rotation was the first one had ever done. I felt stronger and even more motivated. It helped for me to have my workouts planned out for me. I was/am really looking forward to a September rotation. I looked back a couple of years and Cathe released the rotations the first of the month if not earlier. Any ideas why one was not created this month - or should I just assume it's due to STS work and lots of travel for release of the new Cathe fitness products?

I've been watching the DVD and rotations forums constantly!

Lisa.

I keep checking too Lisa. I'm the same as you, Aug was my first month to ever do one & loved it. I didn't have to worry about figuring things out on my own.
Starting to freak out over on enot being posted. Although I will say today I did lots of ab work, the extra step on BM2 & a SM routine & taking it easy felt good. I needed that stretch.
I'll keep checking.

Rotation

Hi everyone,
I don't think Cathe will post a rotation for this month.:( I started the '05 Bootcamp rotation and OMG it is a good one. Wish me luck. ;)

Timea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.