Season's Greetings!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! For some the holidays are already underway and for others they are growing nearer and nearer. We just wanted to stop and take the time to wish all of you the happiest holiday season ever. Enjoy your time with your families and please be safe in all of your travels.

Take Care!

Cathe (5 months pregnant), Jon, and Eric, 2 years old this month.

Thanks Cathe for sharing your family picture with us!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season and that Eric has a very Happy Birthday!!
Erica

Awwww! Cathe that's a beautiful pic. Thank you for sharing. Have a nice holiday and Happy Holidays to everybody :D

Eric is soooo adorable! Thanks for sharing. You have a wonderful holiday too!

Can't wait to get my Cathe videos for Christmas. If that husband of mine failed to get me some after I put stars by six different videos in that great catalog you sent out... Well, lets just say his Christmas won't be so merry (ha ha ha, only kidding, I'll just get them myself!)

Jeanne

What a lovely photo!

Eric is every bit as photogenic as his mommy and daddy! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Kimberly

Comin' right back atcha!

May your holiday season be filled with love and blessings from heaven!

Cheers!
Colia

What a beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing w/ us. I can't believe that Eric will be 2 this month! I tell you , the time goes by so fast. I hope your holidays are joyous.

Lollie

Happy Holidays!!!

to you, Cathe, and your family, as well as all of my "cyberfriends" here on the forum! That little Eric is a handsome little guy :) Take care and get plenty of rest too!!!
julie

Best wishes to you and your beautiful family, Miss Cathe! Little Eric is too cute to be legal. Wishing you and yours all the best for a happy holiday season and a wonderful 2002!

Annette

Merry Chistmas to you all too! Your little boy looks so sweet! Thank you for sharing the picture and thinking about everyone!

Kim

Merry Christmas Cathe! Warm wishes to you and your family for a wonderful holiday. Thanks so much for sharing the photo, Eric looks just like a little angel!

All the best in 2002!

Lorrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.