S & H one part per day

MomR

Cathe, congratulations on the "new one". I hope it's a girl. I had three boys and then one girl and they are just so different than boys. Question: I am having a "busy month" as December usually is. I am considering susbstituting S&H, one part per day, for the weight work in CTX after finishing the aerobic portion of the tape. Is there any reason not to? (Haven't seen a post on this yet. If Cathe's answered this all ready let me know, educated crowd.) P.S. I'm a painter (pictures not walls) and I really LOVE your new set. I feel like I'm on a Greek terrace with an ocean breeze blowing in. Thanks, Julie.

Hi Julie! Glad you like the set, we do too:)! As for hoping for a girl, the doc actually says it is a boy, but I am very happy to have a baby brother for Eric(but I would have been equally happy to have a girl too ;-))

As for substituting the weight work in S&H with the weight work in CTX, you can do this for about three weeks to maintain your current strength, after that you would need to go to a slower and heavier approach to continue gaining strength. The CTX weight workout is more endurance oriented since it moves rapidly throught the sets and offers little rest.

Take Care!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.