Ryka shoes

str8shooter

Cathlete
Cathe, since you and the crew have first hand knowledge of the comfort of Ryka shoes I would love your input. Out of the shoes you have tried which shoe do you think has the most forefoot cushioning and offers good arch support? I need more cushion in the forefoot of my shoes for step and plyo workouts. I've been wearing Brooks running shoes because they seem to offer the most cushion but unfortunately lack the lateral support I'd also like to have. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Amy

Cathe, since you and the crew have first hand knowledge of the comfort of Ryka shoes I would love your input. Out of the shoes you have tried which shoe do you think has the most forefoot cushioning and offers good arch support? I need more cushion in the forefoot of my shoes for step and plyo workouts. I've been wearing Brooks running shoes because they seem to offer the most cushion but unfortunately lack the lateral support I'd also like to have. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Amy

BUMPING....
I'd be interested to hear more about the new shoes Cathe & crew tried out for the new workouts....;)

Hi Amy -
I've have the Influence , and the Intent XT . I find both are really comfortable and lightweight , but the Intents have more arch support and padding - great for higher impact as well as weight training . Just my 2 cents .
Nanbo -
I've seen them wearing the Influence quite a bit in the past , but I don't know about the new workouts ...

I love the Dynamic. It's great for high impact too. It's a lot like the Transpire was. I also have a older pair of those I still use.

Well I ordered the Influence from Zappos. Shoes should arrive tomorrow. I'll let ya know what I think of them :)
Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.