RYKA Enlight II...Drill Max

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I just got home from editing and am now looking through the new Ryka catalog that just came in the mail. Guess what? They have the Enlight II listed for purchase. I guess they decided to bring it back again. Just thought I'd let you know since last I heard it was discontinued.

Btw, editing went very well. We still have more to go but I am enjoying watching the workouts just as much as I did filming them. So much fun! After dinner and some playtime with the family, I will work on the write up of Drill max for you. Hope to get that up tonight or tomorrow :7

Thanks Cathe. Why not take the night off and enjoy your family. We know you have been working like crazy and deserve some rest and relaxation. I think we can wait till tomorrow. Ok, maybe I am just saying that :7. I am so darn excited for these workouts. I just hope you are getting some relaxation time in. Thanks for all your hard work. I am so loving the blog and all the updates. This all has made the long wait well worth it!!! You are such an inspiration!!!

Thanks Cathe.

I think I just felt the earth move. Must be everyone is doing a happy dance. I need a dancing smilie for this post.

jordan

Thanks Cathe!!!

The anticipation has been building and building for DrillMax. Now I just hope I can go to sleep knowing you are going to post it later tonight or tomorrow. I go to bed early, tonight may be late night!

Cathe, how nice to see you here! I'm so glad the editing is fun for you -- wow, have you earned it! -- and I'm with Toni on this: I say you should take the rest of the evening totally off and enjoy your rest and time with the family. Just chill out! I think we can all (barely) survive an extra 12 hours without the DM write-up! ;-)

That's awesome news about the Enlight II and thanks for passing it along. It's not on Ryka's website (I know, I already checked!) but maybe it will be soon. My all-time favorite shoe back in production -- yippee!!! :)

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-001.gif

Minor update for everyone on the Enlight II shoes Cathe is talking about... I got my catalog today as well (omg I'm just like Cathe!!! LOL). She's right, the Enlight II is listed on there at a retail price of $70. The catalog is from the RITA program that Ryka offers (RYKÄ Instructor and Trainer Alliance Program) to certified fitness instructors.

If you aren't a member of their program (you have to sign up and let them know of your certification at www.rykarita.com), you can simply call them and order it- you won't be able to get it online. You can reach them at 1.888.834.RYKA

HTH!!!

Thank You, Cathe!!!

Miss Cathe:

This is exciting news! :7 I am so glad you are having fun this week. :) Thank you for the update. I am looking forward to reading the details about Drill Max!

Enjoy your family, and please get some rest! :)

Jane, I think we should have a forum slumber party tonight! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Cathe, thank you so much. I agree with those who say to just take the night off and spend it with your kiddos. I'm sure you could use the rest, too. You've been gong at breakneck pace and I think a night off is in order;) .

P.S. It is awfully exciting when you update the blog, though:D

Thanks so much - but have a relaxing evening and post tomorrow - you must be exhausted! These workouts sound FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to do them!

Oh Cathe thanks SOOO much!!!! I can't even tell you how long I've been waiting to hear about Drill Max. Thats one of the ones I pre-ordered and am DYING to know more about}(

Thanks so much Cathe! Take care

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Kathryn!!!

>I was beginning to think that Drill Max was an urban legend. :+

Good one! :7 Thanks for the laugh! :7

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

It is so nice for you to take the time to let us know what has been happening with your tapings.

You spend so much time doing them and then are sweet enough to take what little time you have to just fill us in.

Truly dedicated and I for one am very appreciative.

YOU ROCK :7 :7 :7

RE: RYKA Enlight II's - Available!

Hi - For those of you that have been searching for the Ryka Enlight II's - I called the main number 888-834-RYKA (http://www.ryka.com/company_contact.asp)and asked about availability of the Enlight II's. She said that I had been routed the RITA office and the Enlight II's were available thru their special stock (only available in white/dove now).

The only thing I've ordered quicker is Cathe's pre-sale DVD's! 2 pair are on their way to me just in time for the new series }(

Cost: $70.00 + s/h $6.45 (add'l items s/h 2.00)

Just thought you might want to know :+

>Hi Everyone! I just got home from editing and am now looking
>through the new Ryka catalog that just came in the mail.
>Guess what? They have the Enlight II listed for purchase. I
>guess they decided to bring it back again. Just thought I'd
>let you know since last I heard it was discontinued.
>
>Btw, editing went very well. We still have more to go but I
>am enjoying watching the workouts just as much as I did
>filming them. So much fun! After dinner and some playtime with
>the family, I will work on the write up of Drill max for you.
>Hope to get that up tonight or tomorrow :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.