Rotations, etc...help!

skelly50

Hi, Cathe!
Your tapes are exhilerating! I have finally committed whole-heartedly to fitness and your tapes are a huge part of that.
My first question is this: I have been reading a lot of the archived questions in the "Ask Cathe" forum, and notice that many of them discuss 4-8 week "rotations." Normally, I have been trying to do about 4-5 cardio workouts and 2 or so total-body strength days per week, but I'm constantly rotating videos. I follow no real schedule, and wonder if I'm getting the full benefit of the workouts?

My other question is this: Is there a benefit to doing a rotation for 4-8 weeks and then switching to another over doing a new rotation every week? For example, there a benefit to doing CTX 6 days a week for 8 weeks and then switching to Step works, Body Max, Step Max, MIS, MIC, and circuit max for 8 weeks over doing CTX week one followed by the second rotation week 2? I am trying to lose the 12 lbs I added when I quit smoking last year so i will look fabulous in my wedding dress on August 18th!

Thanks for your input and your wonderful workouts!

Shannon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.