Rotation question. . .

Randi77

Cathlete
Hi all! Since the last time I posted (about a week ago) I took the great advice I got here and ordered the PS series, MIS and Cardio Kicks. I'm starting my new rotation today. I am a typical pear shape who has managed to whittle down to more of an hour glass shape in the last year or so. At any rate, due to fears of "bulking up" I avoided squats and lunges as part of my routine up until six months ago, when I tried them again and realized that my legs were actually leaning out with these moves. Since then I found Cathe and decided to order her tapes.

What I'd like to get is feedback re: how to use these tapes, combined with cardio, to maximize fat loss while at the same time building up my upper body and toning up my lower half. Here's what I have planned: Monday -- PS CST; Tuesday --PS BBA & 30 min. cardio; Wednesday -- PS SLA; Thursday -- 30 min. cardio; Friday -- rest; Saturday -- MIS & 30 min. cardio; Sunday -- 1 hour cardio. Also, I'm following the BFL plan (modified) and have found that while increasing intensity during my cardio sessions has helped, three days a week for 20 min. was just not enough for my body.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Randi
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.