Ripped w/ HiiT

sleepingmom

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
The new series sounds great. Have you decided if the two Hiit Circuit DVDs will have high or low impact cardio? I love Cardio Leg Blast, but my knees can't take a lot of high impact any more!
Thanks for all you do!

I'm also looking for the ones that are low impact. I see two where this is indicated: one that is high impact and one (thankfully) that is designated low impact. I'd really like to know the impact on the others.

What will the music be like in the 7 new workouts? I hope the music will be just like from Crossfire, To the max, Xtrain, and the eight new workouts. :)

Hello Cathe,

Are we having a Heavy weight greatest hit as a bonus with Ripped with Hiit?

Hope we do. Thanks for spoiling us with new goodies, I am so excited.:):):eek:

Last edited:
At least, easily modifiable to low impact P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

Another request for low impact or at least with low impact modifications. Any hope of having someone on the crew doing the low impact version? It's more helpful for me when I have someone to follow, kind of a bummer modifying while Cathe and crew are doing higher impact. Appreciated Hope in IMAX 1 because she modified on a few of the killer blasts.

Also, please no burpees, squat thrusts, or switch kicks.

I'm actually hoping there is some impact in this new set because I seem to get better results with higher impact movements, however, it would be nice if there is a modifier on the crew that does lower impact moves throughout the set and that way it is a win win for everyone.

I cannot wait for the new DVDs! I love Cathe workout. I am hoping that the new workouts would resemble Crossfit workouts. I have been researching this type of workout and it looks ike it would be great, however, I also researched gym fees and our Crossfit gym near me is $110 a month for 12 sessions or $130 for limited. I do think combination of HiiT and heavy lifting will really help me to get to my fitness goal. I have been working with STS and the Hiit workouts I already have, but it is always fun to get new DVD's. Thank you Cathe!

Hi Cathe!

I am very excited for these new workouts! They sound awesome!! Please Please it would be nice to show possible modifications for the high impact. My knees can not take (and are not allowed by my knee surgeon) any high impact. I can only do low impact. It would be nice to have suggestions or one participant showing a modified option!
Thank you!! You are simply the best!!

Jen

Cathe or SNM The presale begins June 1st. When does it end?

Hi Cathe/SNM

I was wondering when the end date is of the pre-sale is? I ask because I need to save up for these if I can but need to know if its possible time-wise. I look forward to your answer since the pre-sale starts tomorrow.

Thanks,

Nora

7 Day Notice

We always run our Pre-Sales up and until about a week or two before the DVDs ship. There will be several Pre-Sale price increases along the way, but we always give at least a 7 notice before increasing pre-sale prices to the next level.

I would also like one of the abs to use a stability ball. I love your stability ball abs and miss them on the newer workouts.

How about

more of that section from your recent step tape...rocking party step 2 where you jump down jump up athletic stance jump down jump up facing away jump down burpee...i mean that was high impact too but fun.that kind of stuff would be so much better than lunges over the step or side lunges or power 15s,7s and 3s.
Just a suggestion...

I would like to see more rest time in between intervals. I find my heartrate does not come down at all and it's more like a steady-state anaerobic workout instead of an interval workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.