Rhythmic Step & HSTA

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

This isn't a question, just a comment: I did Rhythmic Step today for the first time in yeeeeaaarrrs. I had a lot of fun, and was pleasantly surprised at how well that routine holds up after all these years. I think you have some of your best choreography in that workout, and you broke it down extremely well. I especially love the step-hops in combo 2.

I also did High Step Training Advanced yesterday, and my legs quads & glutes are pleasantly fatigued from all those leg presses. Again, another Classic Cathe Workout that never gets old.

Thank you for the high quality workouts you consistently provide. I'm looking forward to the new HIIT series.

I recently tried HSTA for the first time 3 weeks ago...even though I've had it for years. So, so much fun!! I've been doing it once a week. And everytime I think why didn't I try this years ago?

Okay ladies, I sense a "blast from the past" workout series coming on!!!!! May have to yank out RS tomorrow: it was always my go-to "wanna-have-fun-and-get-a-workout-in-but-I-don't-want-to-be-too-serious-about-it" workout. Time for a wee re-visit......

Thanks for reminding me!

Clare

Well then, after you do that, I suggest you pull out Power Hour :D. Maybe the music from RS put a bug in my brain to do PH, but I did that last night. I'm not sure why I'm taking this walk down memory lane, but I sure am enjoying it!

I love doing the older stuff. They are all really great and challenging workouts. I'm just happy I can still do them considering Cathe was MUCH younger then. I think Maximum intensity cardio is the one that still gets to me......it's tough, tough, TOUGH! I appreciate an instructor that grows with the times and research of exercise. It's all good stuff!

By the way, HST has a good UB premix (about 22 minutes) that makes a great add on. I love the old ones too, but am really looking forward to some new ones too.

Just did Step Fit today and loved it. I like that her older step workouts are longer than the newer ones, adds great variety and intensity to the workouts.

Step Fit and Step Heat are big favorites of mine, too. IMAX the Original will always be my favorite in that series---not complex but intense.

Where the heck can I find HSTA? Is it a premix or it is the High Step Training DVD? For some reason, I don't have this DVD, although I have the other two HS workouts.

Step Fit and Step Heat are big favorites of mine, too. IMAX the Original will always be my favorite in that series---not complex but intense.

Where the heck can I find HSTA? Is it a premix or it is the High Step Training DVD? For some reason, I don't have this DVD, although I have the other two HS workouts.

It's a high step training dvd. It has I believe 5 cycles. Cardio, leg, upper body. I has the most leg presses you will ever do in 1 dvd (IMO). My husband always says how great my butt looks after that workout!!! I just wish it had ab work, other than that, no complaints about that dvd. I'm now traveling down memory lane with the rest of you and thinking about doing Power Max this week. Another sweatfest step workout!!!

Kim

This is great! I just signed up for On Demand because while I have all the new stuff I don't have anything older than the LIS.... So I have some catching up to do- a little history of Cathe lesson so to speak. I did the original Intensity Max this morning. Good routine! I'll have to try some of these you all mention!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.