replacement workout needed

firemedic

Cathlete
I need some dvd subs for a few of this months rotation. What would be a replacement to pyramid upper body and cardio kicks? I have almost all of Cathe except these few, sts, and pure strength series, so what should I do? Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks and have a great day.
Kim

Hi Kim, here's what I can come up with off the top of my head...

For PUB substitutes, you'll want something that focuses on the upper body and that also includes core work, so I'm thinking: LIS UB Trisets; Muscle Max UB premix + the core work; BM2 Double Upper Body premix (this one is a bit longer, about 70 mins but I think it includes core work); Cardio & Weights UB Heavy Weights premix done 2x + the C&W core work.

For Cardio Kicks (which I love and you should buy!!!) ;), you could really do any 50-60 min steady state cardio. Unlike some of Cathe's other KB DVDs, there isn't any targeted core or toning work, and there really aren't any super high intensity intervals. You could sub in something like PRS 1 or 2, MMA Boxing, MMA Kickboxing, Rhythmic Step...you get the idea.

HTH!

Lisa

Cardio kicks, I'd go KPC, stay with the kickbox format.

PUB, try the upper body split on CTX: endurance focused exercise and lots of it!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.