Recovery....

carrie123

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

How do you feel about recovery weeks? For example, in the hardcore series, say, I did 3 or 4 weeks of the rotation, then took a recovery week before I started the rotations again? And how would someone incorporate that, lets say, in the hard core series rotation?

Just curious, there was a similar question in the open discussion forum...Thanks

ps. almost done with week 6 of the beginning rotation, and already lost 5 inches, no pounds x( but at least the inches are coming off slowly...But in 6 weeks one would think the scale would change...

Plateau is driving me crazy x(

I have to say I haven't found out exactly how to eat clean yet...

Is this an example?: 1 egg, 3 egg whites (scramble), 1 wheat bread, 1 fruit for breakfast, 1 turkey sandwich (turkey, lettuce, tomato) with lite mayo and mustard for lunch, completely unsure for dinner, I've been using Weight Watchers menus for that, such as, oven cooked fish breaded, with oven cooked potatoes cut french fry style, with lite salad dressing... OR turkey burger for meatballs and 1/2 c. spaghetti tomato sauce, then 2% cheddar cheese with non-fat, saltines for a late night snack.

I have kept a food diary for a long time but just can't get it right...

Thanks for being here Cathe, I know you have a lot of demands put on you daily, and it must be tiring at times. You are extremely appreciated...You have saved many of us...

Carrie

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but5/lb/209/145/191/.png[/image][/link]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.