Re: Now I know for sho Cathe...

Teddygirl

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-03 AT 11:11PM (Est)[/font][p]You are an alien ;o) I just want to know if anyone survived the ab work, in PUB. ((((OMG)))) I'm thinking as I'm viewing it for the first time. OMG!!!! this woman is an alien, now I know it for sho......Cathe comes from Venus <lol>

What a workout I'm thinking, as I continued watching Cathe and the others, you gotta feel this workout, I'm saying. And I know too, that you can only get *EXCELLENT* results from doing this style, balance ball ab work. YES! I plan to put in my rotation at least 3x a week, really. I just couldn't believe what I saw, Nice work Cathe, you rock!!! truly. Your wish is my command ;o)

Finally, I just had to try it, so I did; and it was the funniest thing, I had to laugh at myself. I kept rolling off the ball, it was hilarious <g> Then I rewind the tape and tried tackling it again. And actually, this time I did okay, I was able to stabilize the ball somewhat more, but still shakie. But when Cathe did the V rise, or what EVER alien move that was. I passed out for a minute or two right onto my floor. And when I awaken she was still doing them. I said what the $#@@$ (((((Cathe))))) you are a genus I yelled. I *SIMPLY* loved it. You just amaze me woman, nice work!!!!

Teddygirl (who's ready to take the next step)

Hi Teddygirl! Glad you are enjoying your "roll" though this workout;-). Those stability balls are tough stuff. After having the baby, my abs were very weak and untoned (understandably so) so I wanted to be sure to find the most challenging exercises to make these muscles respond. I loved results I was getting from the stability ball and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you. So glad you are enjoying the challenge too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.