Re: Cathe, I just finished...

Teddygirl

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-03 AT 05:50PM (Est)[/font][p]Pyramid lower body, and I gotta tell ya. I *ABSOLUTELY* love it. Legs are feeling a little fried now, excellent work. I simply love the Intensity Series. Excellent ideal to pyramid the weights. Although, I was having some problems with the balance ball, I never used one before. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon, nice work!

I'm viewing Imax 2 now and love the routines as well as the music. Women, you are truely amazing, really. I'm so glad that I found this forum over a year ago. I now have just about all your tapes except for maybe 2 of the older ones. Thank you so so much for giving us you. Happy New Year.

Teddygirl (who's ready to take the next step)

Hi Teddygirl! You're so sweet, thank you! Yes, the stability ball is very tough stuff and amazingly challenging (especially to the hamstring muscles). Hamstrings are a tough muscle group to isolate due to the limited amount of most home exercise equipment. The stability ball provides a "well worth it" challenge. Glad you liked it:)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.