Rating for tapes in the intensity series

michelle54

Cathlete
What would you rate the tapes in the intensity series, on a level from 1-10? I have been wondering about that ever since I read Art's story about working out with you.

I also wanted to slip in a thank you. I have been trying to develop my triceps (or at least get a little muscle and less flab) for years, and before your pure strenght and slow and heavy series I have been unable to do so, but now I feel a little muscle there :7 That makes me very happy :)

Hi Michelle! So glad to hear that you have gotten great tricep results.

Art's rating of my workouts was a reflection of a little playful banter. I was jokingly letting him know that his "panting" was the result of his fitness level more so than the intensity of the particular workout he had.

The intensity of a workout cannot really be rated by anyone except for the individual doing it. It has to do with the fitness level of the individual doing it.

I am more comfortable saying that you can categorize the intensity of a workout (ie: being more suitable for beginner,intermediate, or advanced), but once in that category, the true intensity rating is a very individual thing.

Hope this helps:)

Hi Cathe,

I like the intensity of the new series A LOT! With the Terminator Dvd, I can turn it up a notch if I need it, as well with the mix and match and pre-mixes of all the other Dvds.

Please, Cathe, continue on this path. I feel great. My stamina has greatly improved and I thought, as a true ectomorph, I'd never get any definition - how wrong I was.
:7

Thanks Cathe, you are great!

Aren't I a goofy thing. Heehee. I was just hoping these weren't 5s too}( because they are so tough (at least for me), IMAX2 makes me about cry, and Imax does the same (sure sure different series). I just love all the new ones too :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.