Question for Cathe..............

Calico

Cathlete
HI Cathe,

Just want to say I am new to you and find your tapes very challenging. I currently have Power Hour and Circuit Max. Just wondering how tall are you? I find it hard to believe that you have 2 children and we are around the same age and I will always have a belly. Even at my slimmest adult weight I had a belly,( of course 3 c-sections doesn't help the situation any), but I commend you on your body and ability to keep it that way.

I am looking into investing in some more of your tapes when money allows. Speaking of your tape I did Power Hour this morning. Those abs on that tape really are a killer.

Take care and God bless you!!!

Annette

Cathe is out of town this week....

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-03 AT 08:46AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Annette,

Since she's away but has answered this before (like a million years ago--probably before your time here), I hope you don't mind my answering for her. She's like 5'2". She's got a great physique, doesn't she?!

I've only had one baby, 17 years ago & I still have a belly. Her ab work is really helping to make it go away!

Deborah--formerly known as GettingFit, now the Fitness Goddess thanks to Cathe! LOL [link:www.mindundermuscle.com/web%20pages/hawver|http://www.mindundermuscle.com/HB.gif]

Hi Annette! Welcome to the forums. So nice to meet you. Yes, I am 5'2", and have had a much harder struggle keeping the belly under control after baby two. It requires so much more focus. I find that now (9 months post-partum) that my ab muscles still want to take on pregnancy shape if I don't make an effort to sit or stand with proper posture at all times. So don't give up on the planks and other ab work. We will work on our bellies together ok? See ya next workout. Take Care! ;-)

Excellent work, Cathe, you look great.

The DVDs I owned are all yours, you became my trainer of choice, and my inspiration. I really like your style.

Hopefully after working out a year with your DVDs, I will see some changes.

Can't wait to get that new serie on DVDs.

Thanks for what you do for us and thanks for your website.
;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.