Question about upcoming wkts

kweller

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I was just wondering if you would consider creating a workout using the Bosu balance training tool. That I would love to see (and do, of course):D.
Thank you very much,
Kathy

Kathy - I was just thinking this morning that it would be so awesome to have Cathe incorporate the Bosu in one of her next videos!

How 'bout it Cathe??!!:7

Pam

Hi Kathy! Yes I definitely would LOVE to see this too! We just love our new toys don't we? So what do ya say Cathe? Pretty please? Best, Kathy:7

I'd hate to see a workout based around more equipment that people have to buy (I own a Bosu myself, so I'm just speaking theoretically). In the video suggestions area, I suggested a workout based on stability moves that could optionally use a core balance device like a Bosu (which I hadn't thought of at the time) or a balance board. For those without such a device, they could do moves (strength moves incorporating balance) standing on one foot or showing some other way of incorporating that aspect of the workout.

Hi Kathy! Thank you for asking. Never say never, however I do not have any immediate future plans for a Bosu VHS/DVD. The main reason is that many fitness enthusiasts do not own one. If that should change down the road, I'm sure I would consider the possibility:)

Woohoo! Thanks for answering, Cathe. :)
Here's to hoping it changes!
(...I'm a little fervent about the Bosu)

Thank you again!
(and, I love you and your workouts, with or without the Bosu!)
Kathy
:D :D :D

Thank you!

Cathe I appreciate your not having any current plans for Bosu workouts!

While these do look cool, they are are quite pricey. For my money,
I would rather buy more Cathe workouts using equipment that I
already own. By the way, I have and love all of your DVD's. So,
I'm eagerly awaiting any of your future DVD workouts.

Dona

I agree with Dona. There seems to be a lot of Bosu tapes coming out. I am not a big equipment person and I appreciate not having to buy more. I do love my stability ball though that I bought for Cathe's tapes. Didn't think I would, so I am pleasantly surprised.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.