Question about Road Trips and Gym Location

RBurke

Hi.
I must be missing something. How do these road trips work? When do you announce when and where you are going? I am wondering because I live in Alabama but I visit the Delaware/Pennsylvania area several times a year. My husband's family lives in Wilmington, DE. How far from Wilmington is your gym? I would LOVE to come see it!:-jumpy That would be a great Chrismas present to me. We are going to visit for the Holidays. Could I pay for a 3 day pass or something and actually take one of your classes? Wow. What a treat. It wouldn't hurt after all the food on the holidays too. So, I guess what I am wondering is how far is your gym from the Wilmington area and how long would it take me to get there?

I went on the trip the weekend. My husband went to visit his brother in wilmington. The trip is about 45-60 minutes to
the gym.

L.H.Merritt

Hi R:)
The past road trips have all been put together by the Video Fitness Forum folks(say that 3 times fast:D). The first few were much smaller than the last couple that required a lottery system to get a spot. However;-)...by the time the trip comes around, most if not all, get a spot because of the folks that had to cancel due to time conflicts. If you are an active member at VF and Cathe is generous enough to offer her time again...Chris too;-) you should have no problem finding information on the next trip at VF...either on the homepage or being chatted about in the forum.

As far as just visiting the club on your own...go for it! I believe there is spot here on the webpage with directions and club info. If you happen to visit and take Cathes class...extend your stay and you might catch Shirleys or Pats(Pat is in the PS series and Leaner Legs) BodyPump classes...and if you catch Andrea after her pregnancy (Hi Andrea:-jumpy)..she teaches a mean spinning class. Go Go Go, you won't regret it:).

http://members.aol.com/naconfer/images/vf sport banner.jpg

I'm REALLY curious how you make that adorable signature at the bottom of each of your posts. I've been noticing quite a few people with them and I'd love to know how you did it! Thanks!!

I think your questions have pretty much already been answered but I will add that it is always best to email us a few weeks ahead of your arrival time. This way I can be sure to keep myself on the schedule (since sometimes I need to get subs)and also, I can email you more specific directions to/from your location at that time. Hope to see you :)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.