QUESTION ABOUT PS TAPES

MARYANND

Hi Cathe, just did my first PS tape last night. I loved it! I do have a question regarding the Bicep exercises. I have a problem with my forearms giving out before my biceps. I don't feel I'm getting a good bicep workout - more like a forearm workout. You suggest going heavy for the biceps, so I used my barbell with 2-10lb. weights. I could do the first set with good form and it was hard. But the second and third sets my forearms were killing me. My questions are (1) Can you give me some pointers that could help me have a better bicep burn rather than a forearm burn, and (2) If it's better to go heavy on these sets, is it a good idea to stay with the same weight for all sets and do as many as I can (usually 5 or 6 with good form) or should I go heavy on the first set and lighter on the 2nd and 3rd set. I'm confused about which is the best method to use to build muscular strength.

On a personal note, I just want to tell you what an inspiration you are to me! You are in such great condition and my goal is someday be in as great of shape as you. I'm 5'2" and wear a size 2 dress size, but I believe I keep my size because of your exercise videos. They are the best tapes I've ever done. I have many videos from other instructors, but I've put them away and only do your tapes. I am an advanced exerciser, and your tapes give me a challenging workout every time! I'm so excited about your new videos coming. When exactly will they be released? I just want to say thank you for putting out such superb products!!! You are my hero!

Mary Ann

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.