Question about Pre-Ordering New Workouts

Kristen_2

Thanks Cathe and SNM for letting us know that your decision regarding whether or not to release a DVD version (I hope so!) of the forthcoming workouts will be announced at the beginning of the pre-order period. I was wondering if you will also be including revised descriptions of the videos, if the format or workout content has been altered in response to feedback you have received? For example, will lower-impact modifications be demonstrated by a desginated background exerciser? Abs included on certain tapes? Cardio on one DVD, strength segments on another? Etc., etc. I know you have received a lot of opinions on the workout design, more than anyone could possibly accommodate, but it would be nice to have an idea of which suggestions you have opted to incorporate. Your efforts to elicit and respond to customer input are exceptional, and no doubt a major reason why you are producing the best videos on the market. Can't wait for the new workouts!

Strength Portion

Yes, I'm very interested, too, to hear if there will be a low impact option, especially on something like Circuit Max.

Cathe, have you decided what kind of strength training you will have on the tape? Will it be different from tapes I already own like the Pure Strength series or MIS? I'm concerned about having duplicate workouts. Actually I would love a tape with Body Pump type of speed for getting the muscles cut and really feeling the burn.

Low impact modifications shown?

I am very interested in knowing whether or not there will be an exerciser showing low impact modifications. I am very excited about all of your new tapes, but my knees just are not going to allow all of that high-impact for so many days. I know I should be able to figure out stuff on my own, but it takes away a lot of the fun of doing a tape if I feel like I am 'cheating' my way through it. And, of course, I cannot figure out any interesting modifications anyway. (Plus my family just figures why get tapes if I am not going to follow them exactly.) Thank you so much for all that you do in requesting customer input! We love you!
happy.gif

Format updates!

Everyones feedback has been very valuable. Thank you very much for it.

I will definitely give you an update as to what has changed when we get closer to filming. Many times, as I choreograph, I find that what started as a great thought does not always work out(and vice versa).

Of course I would love, love, love to please everyone and incorporate all of your requests, however,(as I'm sure everyone understands)that this would be nearly impossible to do.

All things considered, we are doing our best to meet your needs and we will keep you posted
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.