Question about new workouts and equipment . . .

Chrissysu

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe and SNM -

I have a question about the new workouts. I was looking at the pictures of the rehearsals, and I noticed that you are using a band in the new workouts. Will the band be something that you are sending out with the new DVDs like you did with the Hardcores? Just wondering because some of us may have pre-ordered the new workouts, but haven't ordered the Hardcores, so we don't have a band.

Thanks so much!
Chrissy

We will not be providing bands this time around. You can buy them at most sporting good stores or you can order online from tons of companies.

Ok! Thank you. By the way, what is the length of the band? That way I can look around for the same size that Cathe uses.

Chrissy

The best place I have found to orderd this band is at www.collagevideo.com

The bands are the same ones as Cathe uses. The cost is $7.95, which includes shipping....if the price has not gone up since I bought one earlier in the year.

I suggest always having a spare one anyway. Mine went POP during Gym Style Legs one day and I was way too sad! LOL! :)

Ditto what Kathryn said. I swear by fwonline. They are cheaper than collage also, I think.

Try fwonline.com they have the green ones and other different level bands. I have a green one, purple and gray. I have graduated to the purple band the last few months. its tough. anyway, fitness online had the best price for the dynaband. very very cheap. cheaper than collage video. good luck.

guess I should have read the rest of this thread. I should know better than to think I may have information one of you great ladies don't have!!! duh on me!!!!! :) :p

I don't see a precut 6' band at that site. Am I looking in the wrong place? I just looked at the dyna-band link. Thanks!

When you get to the page for precut bands it mentions also having 5 ft. and 6 ft. bands. This is underlined and you just click on it. I just ordered some myself and I believe they cost $3.55 and the shipping was free. I believe you pay shipping if it's over 1 lb.

I just ordered 6 ft. pink and green also. I've been needing a new green one for a long time now as mine broke. Thanks for the info. everyone!
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.