question about L&G exercises

Cathe,

There is an exercise in L&G where you are on the high step with 3 risers and you step off with one foot to the side, pulse, then come back up. Which leg is the working leg in this exercise (or are both?).

Also, I have a question about the form of another exercise, when you are laying on the floor with one foot on the step platform, one leg up in the air, and you are raising your butt off the floor (works hamstrings and glutes). You suggest keeping your butt as close to the step as you can, but in other videos I've done (e.g. Taebo Advanced) the form suggested is to put your butt as far away from your foot as you can do with proper form. ???

Thanks!

I can't answer the second part to the question as I have only heard Cathe and other excercisers say that we should keep our bodies close to the step. However, I can help in answering the first part.Both legs are working,but the leg on the step is woking harder. You are also working the inner thigh of that leg. (even though you feel like the whole leg is on fire) Hope this helps!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.