Question about faces,

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-00 AT 03:55PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Cathe or Chris!! I went into the help icon to see about the different faces. I went to shortcut to emotion icons and as I was scrolling through(and writing it all down) it dissapeared:.( ! I went back to it but it wouldn't let me open it back up. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I even went out of help, then back in and to the shortcuts and still nothing. Also, I was checking out the user profiles and I'm in there twice. I tried logging on as Aimee and it wouldn't let me, so I went into register as a new user(thinking since it was a new forum, maybe something got erased) and entered my new username and a new password. Is this going to cause a problem for you all? If so, just tell me how to make the necessary corrections and I will do so. Sorry if I messed things up. And thanks for any info you can give me on those faces:)!

Hi Competion!

I bookmarked all the Emotion Icons. I'll see if I can E-mail it to you. Let me know if you receive it!

DebbieH

Hi Competion!

(Formerly known as Aimee!!) Did you receive the E-mail? My former Bio came up when I logged into the new forum. I know when I 1st. logged onto this new forum last week, I signed on as a different name and then once I got in, I changed my new name back to my former name. Does that make sense to you? :-hmmm Good Luck, I'm sure it will take a while for all the wrinkles to get ironed out, but SNM has done great! Isn't this fun? :D :7 :-cool :-rollen :-jumpy

DebbieH

Not sure how that happened. I checked it seems fine and was not able to duplicate your error. Are you clinking on the link at the top of the page to take you to emotion icons???

Also, did you know that when you reply to a thread the emotion icon short cut link appears about an inch above the message box. This makes it real easy to copy and paste the emotion icons (copy only the short cut letters and symbols, not the smiley picture).:-wow

RE: Hey Debbie!!

I didn't notice it either!! Thanks SNM!! BTW, I didn't get your email:-(! My server is very messed upX(! Keep trying though I'd love to here from you:-jumpy!! That one is my favorite;-)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.