Question about CTX with PS Series

Aimee

Cathlete
Cathe, I read in another post that you suggested that if you do SNI do PS BBA with it. I understand that this works the opposing muscle groups. Is it harmful for me to do SNI with (what I have taped off of the t.v.) CST. And Power Circut with SLA, and Kickbox with BBA? Since all I have is the t.v. versions I just figured it would work my muscles a little bit more. I'm want to build and get definition. Please tell me if this is ok or wrong, as I am really trying to build alot of muscle. Don't worry, here soon I will be able to afford the PS Series, I've been saving
wink.gif
happy.gif
!! Thanks Cathe!!

Hi Aimee!

To be honest, I have not seen all of the TV versions in their entirety. Therefore, I'm not sure how much of the workout is eliminated. But nonetheless, it will obviously be shortened. In this case, I would do the PS series TV version and immediately follow with the the body part from the XPRESS series after it is performed on the PS tape. Example. If you do PS back/Biceps/Abs and then the XPRESS Biceps, the way I would do it is to do the PS warm up, back, biceps,....then insert the XPRESS biceps right there.....and then finish up with the PS abs. Good Luck!

CTX PS

Hi Aimee,
(I've been reading your posts about love of ice cream and peanut butter while trying not to eat some myself
happy.gif
but I think there was something else about the original CTX/PS rotation that Cathe was responding to...

With the previous rotation posted (combining SNI with BBA, and PowerCircuit with CST) it allowed you to get in 2 weight workouts for each bodypart per week. By adding BBA onto the Kickbox/Bicep tape, you wouldn't get your 2nd day of Biceps... and same for Chest work in SNI.

Just my 2 cents, 'take it or leave it, right?' I'm going to begin the CTX/PS rotation suggested as of tomorrow!
Good luck--
Nancy

Hi Nancy!!

So you like peanut butter and ice cream too? Peanut butter milkshakes are a favorite of mine!!! Anyway, thanks for the advice, I do understand what your saying, but I do 2 CTX/day, so I can get in my 2 body parts. I don't want to do PS with all 6 of the tapes(I'm not crazy!!) But pair them with the large muscles and see if that helps to build anymore muscle for me. What do ya' think? Think it could work?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.