Question about circuit training

amy27

Hi Cathe,
I am enjoying the set of videos that I have purchased from your site; they are definitely challenging, interesting and fun!
Question:
I bought Circuit Max because I want to get a great circuit workout. However, I'm finding that many of the cardio intervals are a bit too intense (in terms of being high impact)..even when I make them low impact, they are not as effective because they are not as interesting as step intervals.
Do you have any plans to release another circuit video, using only step for the cardio intervals? I would be very interested in that type of workout.
Thank you in advance!
Amy

Hi Amy! As of now I don't know exactly what videos I will be filming in the future but I generally read the suggestions that are made (you can place a suggestion in the upper right corner of the home page)and then come up with a list of a few videos and let everyone vote for their favorite options :)!

Cathe, Thank you for your response. I will definitely take your advice and post my suggestion.
Amy

Amy,

BodyMax is about 90 minutes long and can be used several ways because of it's format. I think it's a MUST have for a Cathe fan.

The first 23 or so minutes is a pure step workout, then the next 25 minutes or so is legs circuit, alternating between lower body strength work with cardio segments on just the step. The last 30 minutes or so is pure upper body strength, no cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.