Q for SNM Video

KC5689

Cathlete
With the roll-out of Cathe Live, what is a realistic timeframe for another DVD release (or filming date) for Cathe? I saw in a post that she will still make dvds but has not said anything about future filming. I know she (you all) have been busy with the new projects, but for those of us who aren't interested in live streaming, can you give us something to look forward to.

With the roll-out of Cathe Live, what is a realistic timeframe for another DVD release (or filming date) for Cathe? I saw in a post that she will still make dvds but has not said anything about future filming. I know she (you all) have been busy with the new projects, but for those of us who aren't interested in live streaming, can you give us something to look forward to.

I'm so with you on this. I too am looking forward to the next DVD release. It can't be too soon for me.

All year I've been reading (and asking as well) other peoples messages wanting yet another new DVD series or new DVD's, but no concrete answers. Only that they will produce more DVD's. My excitement about new DVD's is dwindling.

Don't have the capability of Cathe Live. Sadly Technology hasn't reached us and I understand we are not alone.

Janie

PS Fortunately I have all of Cathe's DVD's and this will last me for the rest of my life, I'm sure. Still, I'm spoiled and want more.

Last edited:

Count me in on this too. I'm also looking forward to another series. I know that SNM said that the company will continue making dvds, but does that just mean they will only continue producing DVD's of already released material and just focus on live streaming for any new content? Or will there actually be other series or new DVDs in the work down the line (i.e STS 2 or whatever other series Cathe fancies)? I really miss the excitement generated and the bargain savings that occured with Pre-Orders every time Cathe announced a new release. I really hope Cathe continues with the professional rehearsed video content as I think it goes hand in hand with the live streaming.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.