Q about pain in foot

sara33

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I hope that you are almost ready for the holiday! I have a question for you regarding a tingling that I get in the ball of my foot when doing step or any aerobics. This morning, I was doing Rhythmic Step and about 40 min. through the workout, the tingling got so uncomfortable that it really hindered my workout. I have had this for quite some time but it seems to be getting worse. I just got some new tennies with hope that that was the problem. Have you ever experienced this? I saw some inserts that go directly under the ball of your foot at roadrunner.com but they are a little pricey, so I thought that I would get your opinion or recommendation first. Sorry for the lengthy post, I know how busy you are!
Sara :)

Sometimes when I step my feet get a bit numb. I have heard that can happen if your shoelaces are a bit tight. Try to loosen your shoelaces. It sounds silly, but your problem may be as simple as that.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-02 AT 10:00AM (Est)[/font][p]Sara, do not ignore foot pain from any type of repetitive movements. I did just that & it turned out I had a stress fracture which I made far worse & was in a cast (soft cast) for about 6 weeks. I would suggest you immediately go see a podiatrist to get it checked out & hopefully it will be nothing. karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.