Q&A

Jennifer Smith

Cathe I am an intermediate exerciser who doesn't like to purchase easy tapes that will become ineffective within a matter of weeks. So when I found your tapes I got really excited. I recently purchased The Hardcore Extreme Series and I didn't realize that it was different routines ran together in the same workouts. I wished I would have purchased them seperatley. I am just not comfortable with the back and forth personally. So I see that your making 4 new videos and I really would like to purchase them but, I would like to know if you do other weight lifting besides what is in your tapes before I do so. I have always worked out alternating my weight lifting and cario days so it's hard for me to let the concept go. You have a beautiful body so I will take your recommendations seriously. I want tapes that I can alternate effectively every day and know I am not leaving something out. So before I purchase your new tapes can you give me some feedback, as well as any information I could get on how to learn some of your stepping combo's because they really are challenging to learn and I will never be able to use the tapes if I can't get the steps down. Thank you Jennifer Smith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.